Right, that's from the infamous SNL Land Shark skit from November 1975. Who remembers watching that live on that Saturday night? Hey, all you people under 40 can put your hands down now. We know better.
- Victim: Yes?
- Shark: Mrs. Arlsburg?
- Victim: Who?
- Shark: Mrs. Barganuke?
- Victim: Who is it?
- Shark: Flowers.
- Victim: Flowers for whom?
- Shark: Plumber ma'am.
- Victim: I don't need a plumber. You're that clever shark aren't you
- Shark: Candygram.
- Victim: Candygram my foot. You get out of here before I call the police. You're the shark and YOU know it.
- Shark: Wait. I'm only a dolphin, ma'am.
- Victim: A dolphin? Well, okay. (Opens door and screams)
My generation not only was there for this landmark comedy, but we repeated the dialog as a running gag.
Some of have even kept it up for the last 37 years.